Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

♥ Cat's Creation: For the sugars

Had some request orders from my lovely customers. :)

Magic Soaking My Spine in hot pink! I love the colour. Hope she'll like it as well :)

*I will not be taking any order for this dress for the time being because of time constraint.

Oh, n made some poofy skirts in various colours! Aye, it's like the latest craze in town, every girls wants to own one. :p
Elastic band at the back of the skirt.

*I will be taking order for this. Will upload the fabric colour I have later on, which you can choose from. Or you can request for other colours but I will have to check the avaibility. :) Since I do not have much time, for now, I can only take 5 orders, first come first serve basis. So, book your slot now! :D Oh, the skirt is going for RM39.

1. Winnie (Red)
2. Winnie (Gold)
3. Ms Capsicum
4. MQ (Black)
5. MQ (Maroon)

WE WILL NOT BE TAKING IN ANYMORE ORDER FOR THIS. REALLY SORRY. I JUST CAN'T COPE WITH MORE ORDER.