Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

♥ Cat's Creation: Magic Soaking My Spine

Initially wanted to make this into a simple sleeveless dress but while cutting the fabric, i had a sudden vision of this gorgeous back design. :p Hope you all like it! Oh, the execution is not 100% perfect. Still need to brush up my sewing skills! Long way to go....

1. Magic Soaking My Spine: RM50 SOLD OUT



Cat Purr: This mini dress features a sleeveless top with puffy skirt. There's a big keyhole at the back, lined with lovely ruffles. Show off your sexy back, sugar! A cute lil pearl button at the top of the keyhole. Hidden side zipper.

PS007: Only 1 piece. Fits UK4 to UK6 ( waist size not more than 25inch). SOLD OUT
Measurements: Mail me! ( will be updated later)
Material: Satin
RM50

*I already have few orders for this. I don't think I can cope with more. Too bad I do not have sewing elves helping me :D & I have limited sewing time. Really, really sorry. :( I want to produce with quality rather than quantity.